Monday, February 27, 2017

Alberni Valley Bulldogs - Eligible Returnees and Graduating Players:

Trevor Cosgrove led the Bulldogs in scoring in 2016-17 with 49 points, he's committed to Colgate University.
With the 2016-17 BCHL season officially done for three of the circuits's 17 teams, anticipation is building for next season already.

With future considerations from this season's trades potentially turning into players for next season, recruiting, and players moving on due to age or college commitments, there's no shortage of work to be done before the 2017-18 season starts in September at the 6th Annual BCHL Showcase in Chilliwack.

I'll break down what all 17 teams are looking at roster-wise heading into the off-season. These numbers will likely change as players look to move to other leagues like the WHL, USHL, NAHL, are included in trades, retire, or wind up committing to post-secondary institutions before September and don't return to their BCHL clubs.

The depth chart is based on coaches going with a 23-man roster of 13 forwards, 8 defensemen and 2 goaltenders.

So let's start alphabetically, with the Alberni Valley Bulldogs:

Graduating Players
Jake Witkowski (aged out)
Nicholas Rasovic (aged out)
Paul Savage (aged out)
Malik Kaila (aged out)
Brody Claeys (aged out)
Trevor Cosgrove (Colgate University)
Henry Marshall (Colgate University)
Darren Rizzolo (Northeastern University)

Eligible Returnees
(* indicates an open spot - assuming the team goes with 13 forwards and 8 defencemen)

Forwards
Keith Anderson (97)
Tristan Bukovec (97)
Alex Macdonald (97)
Ryan Steele (97)
Spencer Hunter (98)
Jordan Sandhu (99)
Braydon Nelson (99)
Kyle Kaufmann (99)
Cayden Kraus (99)
Mackenzie Wight (99)
*
*
*

Defencemen
Cameron Kuhl (97)
Connor Welsh (97)
Cole Slaney (98)
Jake Wilhelm (99)
*
*
*
*

Goaltenders
Carson Schamerhorn (97)
*

1 comment:

  1. The new players have always been a choice of the selectors because they are more energetic and passionate towards their work and this when I write my essays, I recommend this passion i the new players due to which they are always on the top of their selectors' list.

    ReplyDelete