Monday, September 1, 2014

2014-15 BCHL Team Reports - Alberni Valley Bulldogs:

With the 2014-15 BC Hockey League regular season set to kick off with the annual Bauer BCHL Showcase at Prospera Centre in Chilliwack in less than three weeks, I thought I'd come up with reports for each of the league's sixteen teams. I'll go in alphabetical order and may or may not post a team each day, but I will get each team done before September 19th.

So, first up is the Alberni Valley Bulldogs.

KEY ARRIVALS
F Evan Tironese (Recruited from Green Bay Gamblers), G Billy Christopoulos (Recruited from Des Moines Buccaneers), F Jesse Knowler (Acquired from Trail Smoke Eaters), F Tyler Povelofskie (Acquired from Vernon Vipers)

KEY DEPARTURES
F Craig Martin (Traded to Trail Smoke Eaters), G Connor LaCouvee (Boston University), F Harlan Orr (Traded to Whitecourt - AJHL)

2013-14 NUMBERS

RECORD
21-28-2-7 (51 points)

HOME