Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nanaimo Clippers - Eligible Returnees & Graduating Players:

Although Nanaimo isn't officially done playing as the Clippers host the Western Canada Cup next month, they are eliminated from the BCHL playoffs so I'll break down their roster like I have with the other teams no longer playing.

Graduating Players
Aaron Hadley (Western Michigan University)
Kyle Kramer (Brown University)
Brock Maschmeyer (Northern Michigan University)
Michael McNicholas (University of New Hampshire)
Reid Sturos (Michigan Tech University)
Trevor Fitzgerald (overage)
Brenden Forbes (overage)
Greg Fraser (overage)

Eligible Returnees (Depth Chart - * indicates an open spot - assuming the team goes with 13 forwards and 7 defensemen)

Forwards
Matthew Grant (93)
Garrett Brandsma (93)
Taylor Groboski (94)