Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spotlight on BCHL Academic All-Stars:

In the latest issue of Smart Hockey Magazine, which is available at BCHL arenas across the province and also at the following link: http://www.bchl.ca/media/leagues/1413/graphics/smarthockey_current_web.pdf, I had the honour of contributing six profiles for the BCHL's "Academic All-Stars".

The players who I profiled were Nic Renyard (Penticton Vees), Jeff Wight (Merritt Centennials), Brayden Sherbinin (Salmon Arm SilverBacks), Kevan Kilistoff (Surrey Eagles), Viktor Dombrovskiy (Langley Rivermen) and Jake LeBrun (Prince George Spruce Kings)

You can read the profile of each player in the latest Smart Hockey Magazine, but I also recorded my chat with each of them as well.