Sunday, January 6, 2013

BCHL Alumni Without NHL Contracts:

According to the NHL's official free agent list (http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=636658), the following BCHL alumni don't have NHL contracts for the upcoming shortened season.

With the lockout over and these players either already signed for the season in Europe or the minors - or not playing at all, I think it's unlikely that we see any of the UFA's as NHL regulars this season. The RFA's are sure to be signed though I would think.

Anaheim
UFA - F Rod Pelley (Prince George/Vernon)

Buffalo
UFA - D Shaone Morrisonn (Surrey)

Chicago
UFA - F Brendan Morrison (Penticton)

Dallas
UFA - F Ray Sawada (Nanaimo)

RFA - F Jamie Benn (Victoria)

Los Angeles

UFA - F Brady Murray

Montreal
UFA - F Hunter Bishop (Vernon)

New York Islanders
UFA - F Tyler McNeely (Surrey/Coquitlam/Burnaby)

New York Rangers
UFA - D Lee Baldwin (Burnaby/Victoria)

Phoenix
UFA - F Gilbert Brule (Quesnel)

UFA - D Nathan Oystrick (Surrey)

Pittsburgh
UFA - F Casey Pierro-Zabotel (Merritt)

RFA - G Marc Cheverie (Nanaimo) TorontoRFA - D Cody Franson (Trail)

Vancouver
UFA - F Byron Bitz (Nanaimo)

Washington
UFA - F Kyle Greentree (Victoria)

Winnipeg
RFA - D Brett Festerling (Quesnel)

1 comment:

  1. Ah Brian with the letters and word NHL Contract in the headline I didn't even read these

    ReplyDelete