Friday, December 14, 2012

Inside the BCIHL - Week of December 10

One of the leagues I've taken more interest in since moving back to the Lower Mainland is the BC Intercollegiate Hockey League. If you follow me on Twitter, you've likely noticed that I've Tweeted a number of times about the BCIHL as it's a viable option of college hockey in Western Canada and the calibre of hockey is actually quite good.

BCHL fans would definitely notice a number of familiar names sprinkled throughout BCIHL rosters.

I've helped out the SFU Men's Hockey team with play-by-play and PA announcing and taken on a weekly feature called "Inside the BCIHL" with guests from all six teams in the league so far.

Here is this week's episode feature BCIHL President Kim Verigin and SFU head coach Mark Coletta: