Thursday, July 5, 2012

Where Are They Now: Powell River Kings:

Up next in our look at BCHL alumni is one of the franchises that has been a crown jewel (pardon the pun) in the Coastal Conference, as Powell River has only missed the playoffs three times since joining the league back in 1988 as the Paper Kings.

There are three active players who skated with the team when they were known as the Paper Kings, we'll start with them and then go directly into active Kings alumni.
Ludek Broz Calvin Elfring Chris Lipsett Mitch Ahearn Jake Areshenko Robbie Bailey Partik Bhungal Ryne Bodger Kyle Bodie Mat Bodie Aaron Brocklehurst Reid Campbell Daniel Carr Jason Cohen Jared Collen Ethan Cox Paul Crowder Tim Crowder Justin Dasilva Andrew Derton Mark Ehl Craig Eisenhut Jordan Gallea Matt Garbowsky Whitney Garey Ryan Green Clay Harvey Bond Hawryluk Brendan Hawryluk Justin Hogan Jeff Hoggan James Isaacs Cleve Kinley Dan Law Kyle Leahy Kyle Leahy Mitch MacMillan Michael Markovic Brendan Mason Mark McNaughton Sean Murray Chad Niddery D'Arcy Oakes Jeff Penner Derek Pess Andrew Pettitt Adam Presizniuk Cole Pruden Brooks Robinson Brock Sawyer Ben Schmidt Tyler Shelast Matt Siddall Justin Sotkowy Clayton Stoner Joe Tolles Erik Vos Mike Wakita Matt Williams Brandon Wong Matt Wray Jason Yee Carsen Chubak Alex Evin Evan Karambelas Jordan Ramstead Chris Rawlings Wade Waters Josh Watson