Saturday, July 28, 2012

Alberni Valley Bulldogs Release Kalashnikov Brothers:

I don't know exactly what this means, but my initial thought is that any team that is willing to renew the transfer agreement with the Belarusian Ice Hockey Association is able to sign the Kalashnikov brothers to a Hockey Canada player card. The Bulldogs put this out yesterday:

Bulldogs Release Kalashnikovs

PRESS RELEASE

July 27, 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Alberni Valley Bulldogs announced today that the club has opted not to renew the player transfer agreement with the Belarusian Ice Hockey Association for Arty and Yan Kalashnikov for the 2012-13 season.

The organization would like to thank Arty and Yan for the contributions they made to the organization this past season.

F Artsiom Kalashnikov (93)

F Yan Kalashnikov (92)