Friday, May 18, 2012

Where Are They Now: Nanaimo Clippers

Continuing my "Where Are They Now" feature, we get to one of the most successful franchises in BCHL history. The Clippers are known for moving players on to college opportunities (as much as any other team) and are the BCHL franchise with the most players on NHL rosters as of the end of the 2011-12 regular season.

Jake Baker
Kurtis Bartliff Jason Beattie Mikael Bedard Mark Begert Byron Bitz Luc-Olivier Blain Michael Boivin Jeff Cameron Steve Charest Andrew Cherniwchan Cody Danberg Joe Devin Michael Devin Mike Domsodi Mike Dopko Colin Dueck Eric Dylla Brandon Fagerheim Justin Favreau Eric Filiou Paul Forster Anders Franzon Casey Fratkin A.J. Gale Jason Garrison Craig Gaudet Todd Gebert Adam Geric Tanner Glass Russell Goodman Max Grassi Colin Greening Matt Irwin Samuel Labrecque Michel Léveillé Trevor MacKenzie Tyler Mah Danick Malouin Zach Martin Brendan Mason Steve Mason Tyler Mazzei Brad McConnell Bryden McGhee Randy McNaught Cam McWilliam Tyson Mulock Ray Nicks Kevin Noble Ryan O'Byrne Michael Olson Kyle Ostrow Joe Perry Matthew Pinder Tyler Pistone Taylor Reid Blair Riley Raymond Sawada Carson Schell Stephen Simms Andy Smith Ronnie Smith Ryan Stanimir Chad Ziegler Brodie Zuk Loic Boivin Marc Cheverie Michael Garman Kevin Genoe Torrie Jung David LeNeveu Mark Segal Evan Smith