Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where Are They Now: Merritt Centennials

In going alphabetically through the BCHL for my "Where Are They Now" feature, up next would be the Langley Rivermen, but seeing as how they just finished their first season, there haven't been any players who have moved on to play college or pro hockey yet, so I move on to the team that is the league's longest continuously-run franchise - the Merritt Centennials.

Jake Baker Tyler Barr Ryne Bodger Blaine Bokenfohr Brad Bourke Cam Brodie D.J. Brough Aaron Buat Cody Butcher Brandon Campos Josh Caron Neil Clark Brandon Clark Lucas Daoust Todd Fletcher Scott Ford Paul Forster Jesse Fratkin Casey Fratkin Curtis Gedig Chad Gehon Alex Goodship David Gore Mike Hamilton Dylan Herold Mitch Jones Jeff Jones Brian Kang Kevin Koopman Kyle L'Arrivee Mike Lalonde Bryan Leitch H.T. Lenz Trevor Lindros Wade MacLeod Alexander MacMillan Alan Mazur Matt Mazzarolo Sean Menton Blake O'Connor Shane Oatway Mike Ouellette Ben Payne Andrew Pickering Casey Pierro-Zabotel Benoit Quessandier Blair Riley Patrick Rogan Jassi Sangha Aaron Schepers Brett Short Matt Shuya Dave Simoes Jordan Soquila Ryan Stanimir Justin Thomas Steve Tresierra Jared Tuton Alex Valenti Jacob Verheyden Matt Waddell J.P. Witkop Brandon Wong Jordan Zalba Jared Andersen Graeme Gordon Jon Groenheyde Shane Mainprize Harrison May Brad Thiessen Riley Wall