Saturday, April 28, 2012

Where Are They Now: Chilliwack Chiefs

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I'm still trying to figure out what the future is of the blog. In the meantime, let's continue with my "Where Are They Now" feature. Continuing alphabetically with the BCHL, today it is the Chilliwack Chiefs.

Steve Balint Necco Belanger Steve Birch Bryan Brunton Blake Cosgrove Tyler Czuba Riley Emmerson Kevin Estrada Gabe Gauthier Shawn Germain Shawn Horcoff Garet Hunt Trevor Hunt Nolan Julseth-White Vladislav Klochkov Jordan Kremyr Jason Krog Josh Lunden Kyle MacKinnon Brian Maloney Nathan Martz Taylor McClay Donald Nichols Marcello Ranallo David Rutherford Mark Santorelli Jeff Tambellini David Van Der Gulik Steve Vanoosten Jeff Yopyk Marco Emond Adam Ward