Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where Are They Now: Alberni Valley Bulldogs

As a new feature on the blog, I thought I'd take a look at former BCHL players from each organization to see where they are playing now that their junior A careers are over.

I haven't included players who have moved to another junior league in the US or Canada, only those who have moved onto college or pro hockey, either in North America or Europe.

Players who played for more than one BCHL team will be featured in the list of whichever teams they played for. Also, for consistency purposes, the Chilliwack Chiefs history won't include players who played for the Quesnel Millionaires and the Langley Rivermen history won't include players who played for the Langley Chiefs.

I'll list each player alphabetically and start alphabetically in the BCHL, so up first is the Alberni Valley Bulldogs.

Adam Baldassarre Josh Bonar Aaron Brocklehurst Nick Cecere Jordan Chong Brett Corcoran David Dziurzynski Maury Edwards Andrew Ella Patrick Flynn Matt Hatch Brian Kang James Kerr Doug Krantz Jordan Kremyr Tye Lewis Brody Lynott Mark MacMillan Mitch MacMillan Bradley McGowan Evan Michalchuk Brett Mohler Daniel Moriarty Mark Morikawa Chris Moulson Trent Murdoch Kevin Noble Ben Payne Joe Perry Andrew Pettitt Colin Phaneuf Josh Pineiro Jordan Principalli Eliot Raibl Marcello Ranallo Chris Ray Les Reaney Jeff Reppucci Frank Riddle Matt Robinson Johnny Rogic Bryan Ross Kevin Ross Tyler Ruel Nick Sandor Tyler Scofield Isaac Smeltzer Matt Thomson Curtis Tonello Jacob Verheyden Harry Zolnierczyk Scott Lewan Harrison May Colin Rundell Frank Slubowski Brian Stewart