Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BCHL Website Down Again:

For the second time in three days, a number of sites hosted by esportsdesk are down right now with the following message after being hacked:

The web site you are looking for was attacked by hackers early this morning and is temporarily off-line.

We are working to clean up the damage they have caused and expect to be on-line again by approximately 12:00PM Pacific Time today.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Among the sites hosted by esportsdesk are the BCHL, KIJHL, PIJHL, VIJHL and dozens of team sites including every BCHL team site except for Prince George and Victoria.