Tuesday, January 10, 2012

UPDATE: Westside-Battlefords Trade:

This isn't a new deal, but more details are now known about a previously announced one.

In the trade yesterday that saw Westside move D Klay Kachur (91) to the Battlefords North Stars of the SJHL for future considerations, the futures wind up being D Curtis Toneff (93).

So here's how the new deal breaks down...

To Westside:
D Curtis Toneff (93)

To Battlefords:
D Klay Kachur (91)

BCHL TRADE TRACKER (since Dec. 1):
Trades Made: 27
Trades Made Within BCHL: 9
Trades Made With Teams Outside BC: 18
Players: 41
Future Considerations: 24

  1. I approve you taking the old Trade Deadline Central name from me ;) Great job covering the last couple of weeks Brian.

  2. I cannot tell a lie... I actually stole the graphic from The Hockey News.