Friday, December 2, 2011

Summary of December 1st Moves:

Details are starting to trickle in about the trades made ahead of last night's roster deadline.

Although none of these moves have been confirmed by the BCHL, they've all been reported by the teams themselves or media outlets in the team's market.

As I continue to hear about more moves, I'll keep updating this thread. I did receive confirmation from Centennials Coach and GM Luke Pierce that he wasn't active in making any deals yesterday.

Prince George Spruce Kings-St. Albert Steel Trade

To Prince George:
G Ty Swabb (92)

To St. Albert:
F Stefan Bazar (92)

Westside Warriors-Okotoks Oilers Trade

To Westside:
F Marcus Basara (93)

To Okotoks:
F Tyler Krause (91)

+ Future Considerations

In addition to acquiring Basara, Westside also released F Taylor Fauchoux (92) and reassigned D Mitch Steinke (94) to the KIJHL's Kelowna Chiefs.

Trail Smoke Eaters-Nanaimo Clippers Trade

To Trail:
F Tanner Clarkson (93)

+ Future Considerations

To Nanaimo:
F Adam Boytinck (92)

D Nicholas Wong (91)

Nanaimo Clippers-Grande Prairie Storm Trade

To Nanaimo:
F Dan Correale (91)

F Mike Sones (92)

To Grande Prairie:
F Adam Boytinck (92) & D Nicholas Wong (91)

Victoria Grizzlies-OCN Blizzard Trade

To Victoria:
F Mike Collins (91)

To OCN Blizzard: