Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Merritt Bantam Reps Tie Kelowna 5-5:

I apologize for the lack of regular posts in the past week or so, things have been very busy at home and work. I'll do my best to keep up on the posting.

I received this email late yesterday from Robyn Grebliunas:

Murray GM Bantam Rep team had quiet Thanksgiving weekend. Friday night they hosted Kelowna Jr. Rockets for an exhibition game. The game ended with a 5:5 tie. Merritt goals were scored by #18 Lane Antoine, #10 Aaron Montreuil, #7 Marcello Bose, with team Captain #12 Riley Barnes scoring two goals.

The team will be back in action next weekend Saturday as they take on Revelstoke in the Merritt arena at 2:15pm. Sunday they will be on the road to play Vernon.

Fundraising efforts will continue this month with a Boston Pizza Party coming up on October 17th. Tickets are available by contacting Bantam Rep parents.