Monday, September 5, 2011

BCHL Team's 20 Year Old & Import Situations:

With the season set to start in less than three weeks, I thought I'd have a look at each team's 20 year old and import situations as they sit right now.

I realize that there are likely some recruits, college commitments and/or trades that haven't been announced that could impact these numbers, but I've tried to be as specific as possible.

INTERIOR CONFERENCE

Merritt Centennials

Number of 20 year olds: 6 (Wall, Sabey, Chimienti, Marshall, Stack, Brears)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0
Number of imports: 0
Number of imports able to add: 8

Chilliwack Chiefs

Number of 20 year olds: 5 (Ahl, Blessing, Miller, Spring, White)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 1
Number of imports: 1 (Laurent)
Number of imports able to add: 7

Penticton Vees

Number of 20 year olds: 5 (Garteig, Beaulieu, Johnston, C. Reilly, R. Reilly)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 1
Number of imports: 7 (C. Reilly, R. Reilly, M. Reilly, Fogarty, Struthers, Lucia, Hendrickson)
Number of imports able to add: 1

Prince George Spruce Kings

Number of 20 year olds: 6 (Earnest, Matthews, Waterfield, Woodley, Huard)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0
Number of imports: 2 (Bardock, Huard)
Number of imports able to add: 6

Salmon Arm Silverbacks

Number of 20 year olds: 6 (Dhaliwal, Williams, Friedel, Knowles, Manson, Kuchar)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0
Number of imports: 2 (Brown, Flanagan)
Number of imports able to add: 6

Trail Smoke Eaters

Number of 20 year olds: 6 (Chessa, Cooper, McEwan, Proulx, Sidhu, Wong)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0
Number of imports: 0
Number of imports able to add: 8

Vernon Vipers

Number of 20 year olds: 3 (McGillis, Nowick, Halcrow)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 3
Number of imports: 1 (Tambellini)
Number of imports able to add: 7

Westside Warriors

Number of 20 year olds: 4 (Berglund, Krause, MacIntosh, Vanderhoek)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 2
Number of imports: 0
Number of imports able to add: 8

COASTAL CONFERENCE

Alberni Valley Bulldogs

Number of 20 year olds: 6 (Fenkell, Dorais, Mick, Mitchell, Nowakowski, Puddifant)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0
Number of imports: 3 (Fenkell, Van Allen, Lough)
Number of imports able to add: 5

Coquitlam Express

Number of 20 year olds: 3 (Atkinson, Gelley, Hutchinson)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 3
Number of imports: 4 (Bird, Engbar, Nardi, Siemer)
Number of imports able to add: 4

Cowichan Valley Capitals

Number of 20 year olds: 5 (Gannon, MacDonald, Robak, Doan, Brown)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 1
Number of imports: 4 (Doan, Brown, Grant, Wright)
Number of imports able to add: 4

Langley Rivermen

Number of 20 year olds: 5 (Bakken, Dyck, McBride, Sitterley, Tuohy)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 1
Number of imports: 8 (Soukup, Sutliffe, Kruger, Cintas, Esposito, Hanzlik, Nitsche, Parizek)
Number of imports able to add: 0

Nanaimo Clippers

Number of 20 year olds: 5 (Bell, Cyr, Gladiuk, McCormack, Faust)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 1
Number of imports: 3 (Milnthorp, Phillips, Wells)
Number of imports able to add: 5

Powell River Kings

Number of 20 year olds: 8 (Adair, Dalrymple, Bo. Hawryluk, Br. Hawryluk, Jutzi, Schmidt, Shinkaruk, Williams)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0 (need to subtract three)
Number of imports: 2 (Phillips, Paddock)
Number of imports able to add: 6

Surrey Eagles

Number of 20 year olds: 5 (Koshey, Lindores, Morley, Saip, Tanev)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 1
Number of imports: 3 (Tanev, McGovern, Orzetti)
Number of imports able to add: 5

Victoria Grizzlies

Number of 20 year olds: 6 (Buchanan, Colantone, Pernerowski, Robertson, Tucker, Gehl)
Number of 20 year olds able to add: 0
Number of imports: 2 (Tucker, Gehl)
Number of imports able to add: 6