Friday, August 12, 2011

Prince George-Salmon Arm-Drumheller Trade:

I'm not sure what the Salmon Arm Silverbacks get in return in this deal, but in the Spruce Kings announcing all of their trades today, they mentioned that PG has acquired F Paul De Jersey (92) from the AJHL's Drumheller Dragons for future considerations.

I can't find any record anywhere, either on the Dragons website or the Silverbacks site, of De Jersey's rights being moved to Drumheller, but obviously there is another deal here that we're unaware of, or else Prince George wouldn't have been able to acquire the 19-year-old.

As I know it, here's how the deal breaks down...

To Prince George:
F Paul De Jersey (92)

To Drumheller: