Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cents 2011 Training Camp Day One Schedule:

Well, today's the day that Cents have been waiting for since March 1, it's the opening of the 2011-12 season with training camp at the Nicola Valley Memorial Arena.

Here's how today's schedule breaks down:

1 – 2 p.m. - Camp Orientation at Nicola Valley Memorial Arena
3 – 4:15 p.m. - Team Red Fitness Test
4:30 – 5:45 p.m. - Team White Fitness Test

I hope to have Cents Head Coach & GM Luke Pierce's thoughts on day one's fitness testing later today or early tomorrow. I also hope to get a camp roster posted too, if Luke allows me to. I know some teams don't like to post their camp rosters online and if Luke doesn't want me to, I'll respect that.