I know this was posted back in May, but Cents coach and GM Luke Pierce asked me to repost it again due to the fact that he hasn't found the right person for the position.
Here's from the Cents website:
The Merritt Centennials have an immediate opening for an Athletic Therapist/Equipment Manager. The salary is minimum $2000 per month (negotiable) and the contract length is negotiable.
The Centennials appreciate all interest in the position, but only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applications are accepted by fax to (250) 378-3609, email to email@example.com, or mail to Merritt Centennials, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1730, Merritt, BC, V1K 1B8, (Attn: Luke Pierce)
Role and Responsibilities
The Athletic Therapist/Equipment Manager is a key part of the success of the Merritt Centennials Hockey Club, contributing to the health and readiness of the players and working with the coaching staff to ensure optimal performance.
* Coordinate and implement all medical, rehabilitation and strength and conditioning activities
* Responsible for equipment inventory tracking, maintenance and distribution
* Responsible for injury prevention and assessment
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Preferred experience with hockey teams or other team related sports. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
* Certified Athletic Therapist
* Bachelor's Degree or Diploma: Kinesiology or related program preferred
The following credentials are preferred but not essential:
* NSCA CSCS certification
* Hockey Canada 'Speak Out' and 'Safety' Programs
Working knowledge of modality unit preferred. Applicants must be committed to working in team environment and proven ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.