Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cents Abbotsford Spring Camp Full:

I'm a couple days late in posting this, but Cents Coach & GM Luke Pierce asked me to send this out earlier this week. Good to see another great response from players hoping to become Centennials!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Merritt, BC – June 20, 2011

The Merritt Centennials would like to announce that their 2011 Prospect Evaluation Camp scheduled for June 24 – 26 in Abbotsford is now full.

"Once again, we're overwhelmed with the response from players interested in becoming a member of the Centennials organization," said Cents GM and Head Coach Luke Pierce. "We sincerely appreciate all the interest and can't wait to see the players on the ice in Abbotsford, ready to make an impact."

For more information regarding the Prospect Evaluation Camp in Abbotsford, please contact Cents GM and Head Coach Luke Pierce by phone at 250-378-3607 or email luke@merrittcentennials.com