FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Merritt, BC - May 24, 2011
The Merritt Centennials are pleased to announce a new program for season ticket holders to get extra benefits by referring others to enjoy the fast-paced, hard-hitting BCHL action that is Cents hockey.
Called the Share The Cents Promotion, it provides an incentive for current season ticket holders to pass on the names of friends, relatives and others they know who they believe would enjoy exciting junior 'A' hockey with the Centennials.
To earn a referral reward, current or new season ticket holders fill out a form with their name as "promoter" and give it to the individual they encouraged to purchase tickets. That individual then turns in the form when they purchase their 2011-12 season tickets and the "promoter" receives a $50 credit towards their own season ticket!
For more information on the Share The Cents Promotion, please contact Cents Season Ticket Coordinator Karen Webster at 378-2345 or Cents Marketing Manager Rachael Sanders at 378-3604.
The form is also available for download by visiting MerrittCentennials.com
* Credit may not exceed the cost of your ticket
* Credit may not be carried forward to another season
* Credit is non transferable and holds no cash value
* If you’ve already purchased your 2011-12 season ticket, your credit may be applied towards next season.
* Does not apply to MMHA season tickets
* Does not apply to corporate tickets