Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cents 2011 Spring Camp Details:

The Centennials have released the details for this year's Spring Camp in Merritt. Here's the release from the Cents website:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Merritt, BC – February 10, 2011

The Merritt Centennials announced today the details for their 2011 Spring Evaluation Camp in Merritt on April 1-3. Registration is from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, April 1, 2011 at the Nicola Valley Memorial Arena.

“Last year, six players who attended our Spring Evaluation Camp received invites to our Main Training Camp in August and wound up on our roster for the season," said Cents Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce. "We are once again this year looking for players with a superior work ethic, attitude, strong skating ability and most importantly, demonstrate a will to compete every time they’re on the ice.”

The cost of the camp is $150.

For complete details, please visit www.merrittcentennials.com and click on "2011 Spring Camps".

For the record, those six players who got the invite to Main Camp and made the Centennials roster are Evan Stack, Billy Marshall, Chad Brears, Dylan Playfair, Richard Sabourin and Dustin Lebrun. Additionally, Eric Schmidt has played this season as an affiliate player this season after attending Spring and Main Camp.