Thursday, December 23, 2010

The First Annual Merry Centennials Christmas!

It's been nearly a month since I posted anything on the blog, and not because of a shortage of things to talk about in relation to the Centennials, but because things have been just crazy for me through December. I apologize for my lack of posting and I'm making it my New Year's resolution to be more diligent in finding time to post.

And with that, here is my gift to you: the first annual Merry Centennials Christmas. ENJOY!

I'll have more over the Christmas break on the roll the Cents are on right now, I hope you have an amazing holiday season!