Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cents Weekly Recap with Cents Coach/GM Luke Pierce:

CENTS WEEKLY RECAP

I chatted with Cents Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce on yesterday's morning show about last weekend's road trip up north and the upcoming games this weekend.

Interesting to note in the interview that Luke says the players have been essentially put "on notice" that with a month before the December 1st carding deadline, they need to show from within that this is the group the coaching staff should move forward with. We'll see this weekend how the team responds.