Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cents Offer Fans A Free Gift During Friday's Santa Claus Parade:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Merritt, BC - November 22, 2010

The Merritt Centennials are pleased to announce that in the spirit of Merritt's 8th Annual Country Christmas celebrations, the organization will be giving out a limited number of free tickets to the game on Friday, November 26th during the Santa Claus Light-Up Parade.

"With the parade starting right before our game, we decided to give residents an early Christmas gift of a free ticket to that night's match-up against Prince George," said Cents Marketing Manager Maddison Canuel. "Although the number of free tickets is limited, we hope that once the parade is over, everyone will come to the arena to cheer on our hometown team to victory!"

For further information, please contact Cents Marketing Manager Maddison Canuel at 250-378-3604.