Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cents-Silverbacks Suspensions Expected Today:

I talked to BCHL Executive Director Dave Sales this morning and he said that specific suspensions relating to Friday's line brawl between the Cents and Silverbacks should be announced sometime today, if not this morning.

Dave mentioned that each of the player suspensions were listed as indefinite prior to Saturday's game just to get through the weekend and for the league office to have time to review the incident.

I'll have the details of the suspensions posted here as soon as I find out.