Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cents Coach/GM Luke Pierce on Jones Commitment, BCHL Commish John Grisdale on Junior A Supplement:

JONES OFF TO RMU

I had the chance to chat with Coach/GM Luke Pierce about Jeff Jones' recent commitment to Robert Morris University.

Cents Head Coach & GM Luke Pierce

Click here to download

JUNIOR A SUPPLEMENT

There's been a lot of talk (and confusion) about the "one fight rule" and junior A supplement implemented by the BCHL this season. I talked with BCHL Commissioner John Grisdale to hopefully shed a little light on the subject.

Cents Head Coach & GM Luke Pierce

Click here to download

(All audio courtesy of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I like this post:

    You create good material for community.

    Please keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

    Source: Communications coordinator interview questions

    Best rgs
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I read this post 2 times. It is very useful.

    Pls try to keep posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: General Motors interview questions

    Best regards
    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete