Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cents Strategic Plan, Soquila Audio:

The Centennials have taken a major step towards stability and credibility by establishing a three year strategic plan for success. The plan sees the team building towards a goal of contending for the RBC Cup in the 2012-13 season. I chatted with Cents coach and GM Luke Pierce about the strategic plan today:

Cents Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce

As Luke mentioned in the interview, the team has a community presentation set for Wednesday June 9 at 7 p.m. in the mezzanine at the Nicola Valley Memorial Arena. I really hope that everyone in the community comes out to the presentation. I know the club is hoping for attendance from fans, billets, sponsors, business people, volunteers and anyone else interested in the Cents franchise.

I also had the chance to speak with former Cents captain Jordan Soquila about his recent commitment to Queens University from his home in Maple Ridge:

Cents Graduating Captain Jordan Soquila

1 comment:

  1. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。..................................................

    ReplyDelete