Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cents Sign Luke Pierce to a Three Year Contract Extension:

I haven't received an official media release from the Centennials at this point, but the club's Director of Hockey Operations Brian Barrett announced on my morning show today that Head Coach and GM Luke Pierce has been signed to a three year contract extension. Luke took over from Dylan Forsythe last November and led the Cents to their first playoff season in two years, finishing with a record of 14-17-0-1 as head coach.

Cents Governor & Director of Hockey Operations Brian Barrett

I've also been told that the Cents expect to name Luke's assistant coach in the next week or so.