Saturday, February 27, 2010

Apologies...

I certainly appreciate all the followers of the blog, but I have to apologize for the lack of updates in the last week or so. I have a lot to post including alumni interviews and some other notes regarding the Cents and fully intend on posting them soon. There's lots going on right now with work and home life that unfortunately are taking priority over the blog right now. It's nothing serious and no reason for concern, but simply things are keeping me really busy right now.

Thanks again and sorry for the lack of updates.

Brian