Friday, January 15, 2010

Game vs. Vees, AP Deadline, Cancer Fundraiser, Olympic Torch Relay:

It's a busy Friday in blog-ville, also in Centennials-land so I've got four interviews for today.

First it's a preview with head coach and GM Luke Pierce of tonight's huge game against Penticton. Of course, it's the Merritt debut for the two newest Centennials, Sam Gemmell and Lucas Daoust.

Cents coach and GM Luke Pierce on game vs. Penticton

Click here to download

Also, a lot of teams in the BCHL will be adding affiliate players to their rosters before the end of the day as today is the deadline for signing junior B or minor hockey players as AP's. I talked to Luke about his plans for the Centennials.

Cents coach and GM Luke Pierce on AP Deadline

Click here to download

The Cents also have a huge fundraising night set for tomorrow's game against Westside. It's Canadian Cancer Society night with tons of ways to get involved. I talked to Cents Marketing Manager Maddison Canuel on today's Q101 Morning Show.

Cents Marketing Manager Maddison Canuel

Click here to download

(Cents superfan and long time supporter Rusty Brewer)

Cents longtime supporter, billet and volunteer Rusty Brewer was announced as the community torch bearer for the Olympic Torch Relay earlier this week. I had Rusty on the Morning Show today as well to get her thoughts about the honour.

Cents longtime supporter Rusty Brewer

Click here to download

All audio property of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.