Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cents add AP Caleb Roy, Luke Pierce Audio:

The Cents have added defenceman Caleb Roy (89) from the KIJHL's Revelstoke Grizzlies for their northern road trip this weekend. Roy, who leads all Grizzlies defenceman in scoring with 31 points in 27 games, was an affiliate with the Vernon Vipers in 2005-06. He is second in scoring among blueliners in the KIJHL. It'll be interesting to see how much of an impact he has with the Cents. With Mitch Jones still out with an injury, I would think that Roy will play a regular shift.

The website that I use to host all the audio I post here was having issues the other day so I wasn't able to post the interview I did with Cents head coach and GM Luke Pierce regarding the three moves the team made at the December 1st carding deadline.

Somehow the issues have been resolved, so without any further adieu, here are Luke's thoughts on the moves the Centennials did make and almost made on December 1st:

Cents Coach and GM Luke Pierce

Click here to download

All audio property of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.