Monday, October 5, 2009

UPDATE - Cents Acquire Pickering from Prince George:

(New Cents forward Andrew Pickering)

The Cents made a splash this morning, sending defenceman Brad Bourke (89) to Prince George for forward Andrew Pickering (89). As mentioned by Cents GM Tyler Forsythe in an interview I'll post later, it addresses a major need for Merritt as the team picks up a top six forward while dealing from a point of depth in sending Bourke to the Spruce Kings. More to come.

***UPDATE***
Here's the interview I did with Cents GM Tyler Forsythe after yesterday's deal to acquire Pickering:

Cents GM Tyler Forsythe

Click here to download

All audio property of Merritt Broadcasting Ltd.

2 comments:

  1. That's Paul Mailey not Andrew Pickering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shawn, I thought it was based on your blog from that game. Sorry about the mistake!

    ReplyDelete