Monday, September 21, 2009

Rai has NOT Requested a Trade:

As someone who works in the media and is a fan of the Centennials, I try to reflect what fans of the team are talking about with this blog. Not all of the info I convey in this space comes directly from the team or its' management staff, but I like to think that usually my sources are accurate. I'm not in it to hurt anyone or to make up information.

Although I wrote a couple of days ago about Gary Rai requesting a trade from the Cents, it's been confirmed by Centennials coach Dylan Forsythe that the information is indeed incorrect. Rai has left the team, but I know now for sure that it's for nothing more than personal reasons. I apologize for any issues my inaccuracy may have caused.