Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nielsen on the Block?

I haven't received confirmation from Centennials management, but word is that goaltender Kyle Nielsen (90) is on the trade block.

The Centennials still have three goaltenders with them (none of which is Nielsen, according to sources) after a 1-4-0-0 pre-season record which saw the team record the highest goals against average in the BCHL.

Granted, those totals aren't entirely all on the goaltender's shoulders as the Centennials defence corps didn't perform as well as was expected.

Should Nielsen be traded or if there are any other moves, I'll be sure to have them right here on the blog as well as on Q101.