Friday, September 25, 2009

Merritt Peewee Rep - The Hockey News:

I received this email from Christine Fichter, who is helping to organize a fundraiser for the Merritt Peewee Rep team. Here's her letter:

Dear Supporters:

The 2009 - 2010 MMHA Peewee Rep team is working hard, both on and off the ice, to
make this a successful season. On ice, we are fortunate to have some excellent coaches working to help our kids with conditioning, skills, and on-ice strategy. Off ice, we are working to raise funds to help offset the costs associated with rep team play, ensuring that our young hockey fans enjoy the winter sport they love best - HOCKEY!

This year as one of our fundraising initiatives, we are teaming up with The Hockey News magazine to bring up-to-date hockey stats and information to your mailbox every two weeks. You/your child get to keep up with all the latest hockey talk, and our team is rewarded with a percentage of each subscription sold.

For $50.00, you receive 30 issues of the magazine, including special bonus issues such as: Yearbook, Future Watch, and more. Count on The Hockey News to bring you all the pulse-pounding hockey action: first-hand coverage of all the excitement, behind-the bench close-ups of your favorite teams, hard-hitting opinions from the top sportswriters and team-by-team coverage, full-color action shots and profiles of the biggest stars, PLUS schedules, rosters, predictions, stats, scoops, and so much more!

To purchase a subscription, please return the information/funds requested
to Christine Fichter (250-378-9666) by Saturday, October 3rd.

The Peewee Rep Team thanks you for your support!

Sincerely,
Crystal McMaster
Peewee Rep Team Manager