Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update/Correction on Cents Roster:

I don't know if it's because I'm so focused on getting Q101 up and running for Monday, but when I posted earlier this morning that Payton Schaefer had been released after last night's Cents intrasquad game, it was incorrect. It's been brought to my attention that Payton is in fact still with the Cents heading into Monday night's exhibition game against Penticton.

I apologize if the mistake caused any problems to anyone and thanks for your understanding. I've also now corrected my earlier post so it's accurate.