Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Merritt Minor Hockey AGM:

I received this email from Merritt Minor Hockey Association Public Relations Director Tammy Bangsund:

Just a note to thank everyone who attended the MMHA AGM lastnite. We were overwelmed with the number of people who came. It is great to know that we have so many concerned & helpful parents/volunteers within our association!

Welcome to our newest executive members; 2nd Vice President Cuyler Dickie, Trophy & Awards Coordinator Amy Lange and Equipment Manager Trent Dolgopol.

President-Scott Robertson
1st Vice-Dave Zakall
Secretary-Tami DeSimone
Registrar-Elaine Gill
Treasurer-TDS Consulting (Tara Prest)
Ice Ambassador-Stacy Zakall
Concession-Betty Doberstein & Elaine Gill
Public Relations Director-Tammy Bangsund
Coach Coordinator-Ted Tom Jr
Risk Manager-Lynn Tulliani
Referee in Chief-Kerry Ashley
Initiation Director-Sheree Simon
Atom Director-Lynn Tulliani
Peewee Director-Christine Adams
Midget/Juvenile Director-Charlene Joe

*The following positions MUST be filled ASAP:

-Timekeeper Coordinator
-Ref Assistant

-Female Director & Bantam Director (Without directors in place prior to the start up of the 2009-2010 season, organizing & directing these divisions is not possible, so no ice will be booked until they are filled.)

*Please forward this email onto your hockey contacts.

*If you are interested in filling a vacant executive position please contact me ASAP.

*Next monthly MMHA Executive meeting is scheduled for; Tuesday August 4th,2009 @ 7pm - Interior Savings rear entrance.

*Watch for time & date of the annual hockey equipment swap!