Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cents 09-10 Schedule By the Numbers:

Just for fun, I thought I'd show how how the Centennials 2009-10 Regular Season breaks down in terms of the numbers:

60 - games played
44 - games against Interior Conference opponents
30 - games on the road
30 - games on home ice
18 - Saturday night games
17 - Friday night games
16 - games against Coastal Conference opponents
13 - games played in the month of October
12 - games played in the month of January
11 - games played in the month of November
10 - games played in the month of December
9 - Friday night home games
9 - Saturday night home games
9 - Saturday night road games
8 - Friday night road games
8 - games played in the month of February
7 - games against both Vernon and Trail
6 - games each against Penticton, Salmon Arm and Westside
6 - Sunday road games
6 - games played in the month of September
5 - longest stretch of road games (Twice: Nov. 14-22 in Langley, Nanaimo, Cowichan Valley, Victoria and Alberni Valley. Dec. 4-11 in Williams Lake, Quesnel, Prince George, Vernon and Trail)
5 - longest stretch of home games (Jan. 29-Feb 6 hosting Penticton, Salmon Arm, Nanaimo, Vernon and Cowichan Valley)
5 - Tuesday night home games
4 - Tuesday night road games
4 - games each against Prince George, Quesnel and Williams Lake
3 - Sunday afternoon home games
3 - Wednesday night home games
3 - Wednesday night road games
2 - games each against Alberni Valley, Burnaby, Cowichan Valley, Langley, Nanaimo, Powell River, Surrey and Victoria
1 - Thursday night home games
0 - Monday night home and road games