Friday, January 23, 2009

Cents Visit Nanaimo:

The Cents are back in action tonight as they head to the Harbour City to face the Nanaimo Clippers. It's the only meeting of the season between the two teams. They split the season series last year, with the Clippers winning 14-1 in Nanaimo while the Centennials won 5-4 in Merritt.

Our Brian's Banter feature during the first intermission will feature a chat with BCHL Player of the Week Spencer Bennett of the Surrey Eagles.

Tune in at 7 o'clock for our McDonald's broadcast on Radio NL 1230 AM in Merritt or live on the BCHL Fanzone.